Cookies allow you to use essential features of our site, navigate to different pages of the site and access secure areas of the site. Collect information about how you use our site, so that we can improve the quality of our site and service. This information is used by us to:
- Provide statistics on how our site is used
- See how effective our marketing communications are by identifying where you click and which website you arrived from
- Provide feedback to our selected third party partners that one of our visitors also visited their website
- Assist us to improve the site by measuring any errors which occur during your browsing experience.
- Offer you a customised browsing experience by providing you with interest based services both on this site and on some other websites too. Some of these customised browsing experiences may be linked to services provided by third parties who recognise that you have visited our site. This information is also used to inform you of any other Caatalyst services which may be of interest to you. These cookies may also link to social networks or provide advertising agencies with information on your visit so that they can present you with adverts for Caatalyst products and services which may be of interest to you.
- As new technologies and solutions emerge, this policy may be updated to reflect advances in technology and preference management tools.